Dear Fr Joseph many thanks to Our Lord Jesus Christ and to you for the healing I received on the 28 th June 2014.
Circa 40 yrs. I was operated for appendicitis and it was all messed up. The pin sutures began popping out and there was a very big blister over the scar. i had to go daily back to the hospital for dressing until the wound closed up.
I came to UK and fortunately was operated for revision of the scar. My intestines were not seen to. The Consultant told me the instruments were not sterilised.
I suffered terrible pain for 30+ years. the pain has gone Praise and thank God.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ Always !!!
- Testimonies from Hesed Youth Retreat ... — During this retreat, I could feel the presence of God; my hands were shaking, my body was moving and I was filled with joy and happiness. I felt more close to God. I received the gift of tears and repentance. I was able to confess all of my sins, even those that I could [...]
- Testimony from Aji Alex — Praise the Lord! My name is Aji. I live in Upney, London. I attended the last One Day Convention along with my family, which was led by Rev. Fr. Joseph Edattu V.C. At the time of Eucharistic Adoration, Fr. Joseph announced the message that a wound was being healed by Jesus. At that time, my [...]
- Jesus is healing and cleansing me and... — Dear Father Joseph, We the Two Hearts Prayer Group from Our Lady of Lourdes and St Vincent de Paul Church are organising coaches departing from London for the one day retreats in Ramsgate. I also felt that I should let you know of my experience attending the last two one day retreats in Ramsgate: After [...]
- My Divine Encounter with Saint Pope J... — As our Catholic Church Celebrates the Canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II on 27 April 2014 Popes John XXIII and John Paul II will be declared Saints of the Catholic Church this Sunday – 27 April 2014. Pope Francis had announced in July 2013 that he would canonize two of the 20th century’s most [...]
- Youth Testimony — “I learned lot of things that I did not know about God. It even made me close to God and felt the love God and people was friendly. I learned a lot about pride, anger, arrogance, lust and that it is a sin to do I and we don’t really consider it as a sin”. [...]